TFTHR Type K Thermocouple with Fixed Process Connection | Sterling Sensors by Muser
Sterling Sensors TFTHR Type K Thermocouple with Fixed Process Connection
- A Type K thermocouple with integral process thread supplied with 1 metre PFA flexible lead wire.
- These high quality thermocouple sensors are designed for temperature measurement of liquids and gases and have an integral process connection making them easy to fit directly into your process or thermowell. The probe features a 6mm diameter 316 stainless steel stem; available in 50, 100, 150, 200 & 250mm lengths as standard below a process fitting; available from stock in 1⁄2” & 1⁄4” BSPP.
- Many options are available allowing us to satisfy any requirement as we manufacture to your specification.
- T, J or N thermocouple types
- Longer lengths and alternative diameters
- Alternative process fittings, such as tapered, NPT and UNF threads.
- A Pt100 RTD version is also available, as well as optional calibration service. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
- -50 to +250 °C Temperature Range
- Class 1 Accuracy
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 1 metre PFA lead
- Vessels and Pipes
- Factory Machinery
|Product||Thermocouple with Process Connection|
|Temp Range||-75 to 250°C|
|Length||50, 100, 150, 200 & 250mm as standard|
|Connection||1⁄2” BSPP and 1⁄4” BSPP|
|Material||316 Stainless Steel|