Photonic Measurements UV254 Go!
Photonic Measurement | UV254 Go!
Photonic Measurements’ UV254 Go! is a light-weight, portable device, which fits in the palm of your hand. With rechargeable Li-ion battery applications the UV254 Go! is a lab quality device that provides quick and easy measurement. Simply place a sample in the analyser cuvette and you will get your results within seconds.
- A simple icon-based user interface makes it easy to navigate between measuring, calibration and data collection.
- Long service life.
- Extensive storage capacity to preserve numerous measurements.
- Ability to generate graphical charts of data patterns.
- A USB port to connect and transfer data to your PC or Mac.
- Excel compatible, connect with device to examine data further.
- Ability to display up to four surrogate (Calibrated parameters) measurements simultaneously. For example, TOC (Total Organic Carbon).
|Measurements||UVA, UVT and SUVA** Surrogate measurements TOC, BOD, COD and others|
10mm square UV Quartz Cuvette
1, 2, 5 & 10mm options
|Measurement Time||Less than 30 seconds|
Lipo Internal Battery
Deep UV LED
Long life, self monitoring
|Data Logger||10 years data storage|
|Dimensions||140 x 160 x 77mm|
800 x 480 pixel 4in
TFT colour LCD
|Operating Conditions||10 to 45˚C, max 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)|
|Storage Conditions||-20 to 60˚C, max 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)|
|Interfaces||USB file transfer to PC|
Scope of Delivery
- UV254-Go!-Controller-SURR x 1 unit
- Go!-Hard Case: Protective Hard Case x 1 unit
- Power Bank x 1 unit
- Sample Containers & Bottles x 1 Set
Cuvette 10: 10mm cuvette for use with UV254-Go