ATP Surface Test
UltraSnap™ is a user-friendly, all-in-one ATP sampling test used with Hygiena luminometers. This pen-sized sample collection device is easy to use, small, and environmentally friendly. In addition, UltraSnap uses a unique liquid-stable reagent providing superior accuracy, longer-lasting signal strength, and more reproducible results.
What is ATP testing?
Adenosine Triphosphate, or ATP, is the energy molecule found in all living things, making it a perfect indicator when trying to determine if a surface is clean or not. Food and beverage processors use ATP systems to rapidly verify surfaces have been cleaned thoroughly so that new product runs are not contaminated by prior product runs, and to ensure biofilms are not developing on the surface that could affect quality.With an ATP hygiene monitoring system, (or sometimes referred to as - an ATP sanitation monitoring system), ATP is brought into contact with Hygiena's unique liquid-stable reagent in the test device. Light is then emitted in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present in the sample, providing information on the level of contamination in seconds.
|US2020||UltraSnap ATP Surface Test Swabs||100|
Help Getting Started
- UltraSnap Product Brochure
- Post-Lockdown: Hotel & Resort Cleaning Verification
- Post-Lockdown: Airline Cleaning Verification
- Lower and Upper RLU Limits for ATP Monitoring Programs
- Technical Document: Detection of Yeasts by Hygiena ATP Test Devices
- Sanitizer Effects on Hygiena ATP Test Devices
- Comparison of a Rapid ATP Bioluminescence Assay and Standard Plate Count for Assessing Microbial Count
- Listeria Action Plan for Retail Delis Food Marketing Institute (February 2016)
- Novel Developments in ATP Bioluminescence
- Precision and Accuracy in ATP Hygiene Testing
- Rapid Hygiene Tests in Support of Food Safety - Exploding the Myths About ATP Hygiene Monitoring
- ATP Hygiene Monitoring: Do Sanitizers Really Affect Measurements?
- Hygiene Monitoring in Support of Food Safety: A Review of Methods and Industry Trends
- What Makes a Good ATP Hygiene Monitoring System?
- Hygiene Swabbing -- How valid is it? / Sources of Bacteria
- ATP Testing Systems for Measuring Cleanliness
- Listeria Guidance & Best Practices in Produce Facilities
- Minimizing Microbiological Risks in Multiple-Use Containers
- Environmental Monitoring Self Assessment - FSMA Prep
- What Really Matters in ATP Hygiene Monitoring
- International Food Hygiene Magazine Series:
EnSURE Monitoring System for Food Safety
UltraSnap Instructional Demo
ATP Pass & Fail RLU Limit Setup Guide
PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS FROM COVID-19 WITH THESE INSTRUMENTS: