TWHSE Hermetically Sealed Thermocouple | Sterling Sensors by Muser
Sterling Sensors TWHSE Hermetically Sealed Thermocouple
- Hermetically sealed IP67 wire thermocouple sensor for corrosive or wet environments.
- This flexible multi-use sensor has been designed specifically to provide protection from corrosion in harsh or wet environments. It has a fast response time and can be easily wiped clean.
- The impermeable PFA insulated thermocouple has excellent resistance to chemicals and oils including fluids and gases.
- The beaded sensing junction is housed in the thermocouple tip and weld-sealed providing an air and moisture proof environment.
- The versatility of this sensor makes it suitable for a wide range of applications shown below.
- Fast response
- Can be immersed in corrosive liquids
- Available in K or T thermocouple types
- Easy to wipe clean
- Refrigeration, Laboratory, Geothermal
- Food and Drink
- Pharmaceutical, Autoclaves and Sterilisation
|Product||Hermetically Sealed Thermocouple|
|Type||Type K or T|
|Temp Range||-75 to +250 °C|
|Length||1, 2 and 5 metre or to order|
|Diameter||1.5 x 2.3mm nominal|
|Insulated||7/0.2mm PFA insulated|
|Termination||Stripped tails, mini or standard plug|