TWSST Single Shot Wire Thermocouple | Sterling Sensors by Muser
Sterling Sensors TWSST Single Shot Wire Thermocouple
- A single shot wire thermocouple sensor designed for use in environments where a water or gas tight insulation is required.
- These flexible thermocouples are supplied in either type K or T calibration with an exposed junction for rapid response, whether in liquid or gas/air.
- The single shot thermocouple wire is moulded into one piece of wire, meaning that the insulation is gas, steam and water tight, even under pressure or in a vacuum. Unlike conventional thermocouple wire, there is no way of elements forcing their way through gaps that are found in the cable.
- This sensor can be bespoke manufactured with many options for length, diameter and alternative lead wires available.
- Gas, steam & water tight
- Exposed junction for rapid response
- Extremely resistant to chemicals, oils and fluids
- Class 1 accuracy
- Available in type K or T
- Hygienic Autoclaves
- Steriliser Applications
|Single Shot Wire Thermocouple
|K or T
|-75 to +250°C
|1,2 and 5 metre or to order
|Stripped tails, mini or standard plug