RFHABS Pt100 with 316 Stainless Steel (LS) Head | Sterling Sensors by Muser
Sterling Sensors RFHABS Pt100 with 316 Stainless Steel (LS) Head
Description | RFHABS Pt100 Sensor
- Resistance thermometer (Pt100) with 316 stainless steel sheath and solid stainless-steel head (LS).
- This head assembly is commonly used in industrial environments due to its high resistance to corrosion. It has a 3 wire Pt100 detector, available in Class A or B, with a 6mm or 8mm diameter stainless steel sheath, supplied in a length to suit the application. The rigid stem probe is ideal for general purpose temperature measurement as it provides the element with protection from many liquids and gases.
- The screw top IP68 stainless steel (LS) weather-proof head is ideal for hygienic and corrosive applications. It has a M20 cable entry and comes with a ceramic terminal block or optional in-head transmitter.
Features | RFHABS Pt100 Sensor
- IP68 weather-proof stainless steel (LS) head
- High resistance to corrosion
- Pt100 Class A or B
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Ceramic block or optional transmitter
Application | RFHABS Pt100 Sensor
- Food & Beverage
- External environments
|Product||Pt100 with 316 Stainless Steel (LS) Head|
|Type||Pt100 3 wire|
|Temp Range||-50 to +250 °C|
|Length||150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500 & 1000mm|
|Terminal Head||IP68 weather-proof stainless steel head|
|Diameter Ø||6.0mm or 8.0mm|
|Material||316 stainless steel|
|Accuracy||Class A or B|