Merck Spectroquant Prove 600
Merck Spectroquant Prove 600 | UV/VIS Spectrophotometer
For Complex Analyses
Designed for high-end UV/Vis optics and cells of up to 100-mm, Prove 600 packs great power into a compact size. Excellent resolution and sensitivity for use with test kits, complex kinetics or spectral measurements.
Equipped with high-end UV/Vis optics, and the capability to hold cells of up to 100 mm, the Spectroquant® Prove 600 packs great power into a compact size. The Spectroquant® Prove 600 delivers excellent resolution and sensitivity for use with test kits, complex kinetics or spectral measurements.
The Spectroquant® Prove family is our series of cutting edge spectrophotometers for easy analysis of water, food and beverage, and environmental samples. All Spectroquant® Prove instruments are pre-programmed for over 200 Test Kits and automatic bar code recognition ensures the correct method parameters are applied and all essential information such as lot number, expiry date, and automatic calibration updates are recorded, making the use of analytical Test Kits as easy as never before.
|HS Code||9027 30 00|
|Safety Information according to GHS|
|Storage class||10 - 13 Other liquids and solids|
|Storage and Shipping Information|
|Storage||Store at +5°C to +30°C.|
- Go Green - Make the world a greener place with high-quality products for environmental testing (Merck)
Instructions for Use
- Analytical Procedures and Appendices Spectroquant Prove 600
- Manual Analysis Methods (EBC, MEBAK, ASBC) for Brewery Industry Spectroquant® Prove - English
- Safety Instructions Spectroquant® Prove - Multilingual (28 Languages)
- Spectroquant® Prove - Manual 'Methods for color measurements'
- Spectroquant® Prove Operating Manual - English