Art. No.: 13300
Moisture meter for the determination of moisture in waste paper / recycling paper and for the detection of moisture spots in recycling paper bales.
Measurement of compressed bales, roles and pulp possible. Measuring range of 1 to 50% water content, measuring depth 500mm. Furthermore it is possible to connect external sensors to the humimeter RP6.
Use the optionally available humidity and temperature sensor to measure environmental parameters and many other important paper key figures quickly and efficiently.
To measure loose paper or cardboard, use the optionally available 0.3 meter long insertion probe.
|Measuring Range||1% to 50% water content (depending on the material)|
|Resolution||0.5% water content|
|Measuring depth||Max. 500 mm|
|Operation temperature||0 to +50°C / 32 to 122°F|
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Temperature can be set to °C und °F as required
- Measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
- Hold function, automatic datalog for up to 10,000 logs with measuring point report
- Interface for the connection of further external sensors
- Menu languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, many others on request
- Protection class: IP64
- Scope of supply: humimeter RP6, humimeter USB data interface module with LogMemorizer measuring data recording and analysing software on USB flash drive incl. USB cable for PC, rechargeable batteries (Li-Ion 1950mAh) and plastic case
- Optional: portable thermo printer, humidity and temperature sensor, test medium
- Quickly and highly accurate measurement using a non-destructive method
- Digital displaying in “%” water content (weight percentage)
- Simple handling of moisture meter
- Pre-programmed calibration for different materials and bale densities
- Handy, applicable everywhere on site
- Menu languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian and many others on request
Start your humimeter RP6 by pushing the black button on the handle of the device. Choose the right calibration curve (e.g. 350 recycling paper) and press the measuring plate against the waste paper bale. The display immediately shows the water content and temperature. Now additional information like supplier’s data and notes can be added. The measuring values can be stored at the humimeter RP6 and sent to a PC if required.