Atago PAL-2 | Digital Hand-Held Pocket Refractometer [Delivery: 3-5 days]
Atago PAL-2 | Digital Hand-held 'Pocket' Refractometer
Since the measurement range of PAL-2 is Brix 45.0 - 93.0%, it can measure various high concentration samples such as jam, marmalade, jelly, honey and concentrated juice. The International Protection class of PAL-2 is IP65, so it can clean thick samples under running water. If you measure boiling jam or marmalade, we recommend PAL-H.
• Water resistant (IP65)
• Can be washed under running water
• External Light Interference (ELI)
• To ensure accurate measurement results, the PAL is programmed with the ELI function which displays the [nnn] warning message when intense direct light is detected.
|• High temperature samples can be measured||• The sample stage is made of metal|
|• Sample size: 2-3 drops||• Calibration with water only|
|• Measuring time: 2-3 seconds!||• Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)|
|• Display screen: Backlight||
• NFC feature
• Measurement history (up to 100 items) can be read by touching a contactless IC card reader / writer connected to a compatible Android smartphone or a personal computer.
|Range||Brix : 45.0 to 93.0 %|
|Temperature compensation||10 to 100ﾟC|
|Sample Volume||2 to 3 drops|
|Measurement Time||About 3 seconds|
|Power Supply||2 × AAA Batteries|
|Battery Life||About 11,000 measurements (When using AAA Batteries. About 1,500 times for PAL-S only)|
|International Protection Class||IP65 Water resistant|
|Dimensions & Weight||5.5 × 3.1 × 10.9cm 100g (main unit only)|
- MAGIC™ (for PAL) : RE-39411
- PAL-CASE : RE-39409
- PAL Silicone Cover : RE-39413
- STRAP : RE-39410
- 50% Sucrose (±0.05%) : RE-110050
- 60% Sucrose (±0.05%) : RE-110060
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...